I suggest you ...

option for fixed background and resizing background!

At the moment, the background image option is not really good.

Issue number 1: No option to configure if the background image should be resized to the screen. At the moment the background does not resize at all. It will look bad on phones / tablets because the have very different sizes and aspect ratios!

Issue number 2: No option for fixed background (where the content flows over the background and the background is always at the same position). This looks truly awesome and almost nobody in this industry has this feature i've never seen it in a builder. (it does not work on iphone3 and old phones though).

I solved both issues with some basic css, it's not that difficult and not too much work to implement i think. This would be awesome!

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Christoph MosimannChristoph Mosimann shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Hi Christoph

this sounds like a great idea, and thanks a lot for sharing it.

In order to streamline the implementation of this could you please share the CSS you are using? As soon as we get that it should be quite easy to integrate this within the CMS

Thanks!
    Silvio

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • alex.gonzalezalex.gonzalez commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to change the background photo. For the time being just using a color would be nice, no need to upload photos to bog down a server; color picker would/might be easiest.

• Christoph MosimannChristoph Mosimann commented  · 

Sure, I will post the css here as soon as I've fully tested it on different mobile devices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base